Saturday 22 September 2012

Saturday Splurge: Mulberry

Hello!

After seeing the SS13 collections at London Fashion Week this week there are plenty of splurge options floating around in my head! One show that stood out for me was Mulberry - how could it not? It looked beautiful with all of the pretty flowers and not to mention the front row consisting of Alexa Chung, Kate Moss, Olivia Palermo and Lana Del Ray. How smug would you feel at a Mulberry show with a Mulberry bag named after you? I bet Alexa and Lana were feeling pretty good armed with their namesake bags! 

Like the stage decor, the collection consisted of neutral colours with a touch of pastel greens, oranges and pinks.  I want to be put in a time travel machine and find myself in spring now. 
Olivia Palermo

Lana Del Ray, Kate Moss, Alexa Chung

The beautiful set

Model and poodle

So anyway, I fell in love with Mulberry again. Here are some of my favourites from the SS13 show. Obviously they are not available to purchase at the moment, but I'm giving you ample time to save!




(This is my ultimate favourite of the new collection!)



(This one looks like a Chanel number) 


                                          


    


If you need an intermediate bag in the meantime, our favourites are the Lily...






...and the Bryn



Go on, spoil yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment