Sunday 16 September 2012

Sunday Save: French Connection & Urban Outfitters (and a random Fearne Cotton)

Hello!

Today I am bringing you a selection of French Connection and Urban Outfitters items that are in the sale at mostly half-price or more! After just purchasing my car insurance, sale items are the only thing in reach at the moment! Does anyone else think that car insurance is daylight robbery? Especially in London, where it is double what it is if I were to insure at my parents'! Therapeutic moan over. I hope you enjoy these items!


Felicity Snood £75.00 £37.50
A satin-lined faux-fur snood that looks so soft and cuddly! Add glam to any winter jacket/coat with this snood!

This tanned leather tote is a perfect size. Although a sale item, the buckles and stud detail are on trend this Autumn. 

Twinkle Lace Dress - what a beautiful name. Lace and sparkle are a great combo. This will look good dressed down with pumps and a cardi or dressed up with heels and blazer. Why not try Chelsea's cardi from Thursday three-way and a chunky knit scarf with some lace and sparkle gleaming through? I think it be a contrast that works!



I saw this today in Urban Outfitters - it's really cute. Add a long pendant necklace and pair with jeans for smart/casual or with smarter trousers/pencil skirt for an office look. It is also available in white.

Hold on to summer with these cute high waisted jersey shorts.


Sparkle and Fade Textured Animal Sweater £45 £22
A cute leopard print slouchy jumper - good for those days when you just want to throw something on!





Staring at Stars Triangle Smocked Skirt £38 £5
£5 - you can't go wrong! The triangles add a retro vibe, but the waistband makes this skirt. 



Pins & Needles Contrast Collar Tie Blouse £45 £20
This sheer contrast  collar and seam shirt is another retro number. Reminds me of Sandy from Grease. Not sure why. 



Ok, so I added a couple of homeware items to the post today because I thought they were too much of a bargain to be missed!


I was in the store today and saw this clock in real life - it is really cute. I love the branch arms of the clock! In store it wasn't reduced so make sure you purchase online!



And the random Fearne Cotton dress. I absolutely love this dress. You definitely need it.  



Happy saving,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment