Wednesday 26 September 2012

Wednesday Winners: French Connection Edition

Hey!

Today we have decided to bring you our favourite new arrivals at French Connection. They are currently promoting a 20% discount so we wanted you to be able to take advantage of this! To receive the discount just enter 20STYLIST at checkout. We're not sure how long this discount will last - so if you see something that you like then act quickly!

Naomi's Picks:



Arrow Beading Round Neck Top £97
This top is expensive for what it is (100% Viscose), but it does have a zipped back? Team it up with a pair of tailored trousers for a smart and sophisticated look. 

The London Dress £40
The lace and length appealed to me here. It consists of an inner strapless fitted dress with a lace overlay. 

Sub Zero Slim Fit Trouser £82 
Jazz up your AW collection with these trousers. Pretty sure wearing these will perk up your day!

Grand Art Dress £130
A versatile LBD - you know this will get good wear! The zipped front adds even more versatility. 

Deerhunter Collarless Jacket £125
Who could hunt deer I don't know, but I love this quilted pleather jacket. Throw it on over a sweater and wrap up with a snood or scarf. 

Chelsea's Picks:

My picks are on the pricey side this week so I won't be snapping them all up (not that I ever do this anyway!) but if you were thinking of making a purchase, it seems there's no better time than now!


Spiegal Sequins Tunic Dress £275

I love this dress!! The combination of sequins and sleeves make this the perfect Christmas party dress. I would love to wear it on a night out on my upcoming trip to Vegas but fear the weight of the sequins would tip me over my 20kg! It's a lot for a dress but I do have a FC sequin dress and can let you know the sequins have stayed put and it's excellent quality. The discount cushions the blow!

Disco Leopard Flared Skirt £95

I think this skirt is really fun. I like that it's not conventional leopard colours but nice and bright - perfect for a party! I would deffo wear this with some shoe boots (if only I could settle on a pair!)

Wonderland Wool Collarless Coat £165

With the 20% off, this coat is not a bad price for a good quality, warm winter coat. I bet this coat is super cosy since it's wool. The lack of collar gives it a 60's feel - very Jackie O I think!

Ogopogo Print Top £120

Without seeing this top in the flesh, I can't say it is worth the £120 - it does seem a lot for a basic print top. However, it is a really nice print and I am a fan of the loose fitting style.

Pirahna Drape Trousers £77

I like two things about these trousers - the length with the cute turn up so they will sit nicely on the ankle and the textured look created by the almost jacquard effect. A dress up or down wardrobe essential!


So there's our pick from French Connection. Do you agree with our winners or have you found yourself another must have item? Let us know!

Lots of love

Naomi and Chelsea


No comments:

Post a Comment