Sunday 25 November 2012

Wish List

Hey guys

It has been forever and a day since we last blogged - please accept out apologies we have been really bogged down with uni work, but I decided to take a little break from my work and write a blog post!

I am stepping outside of our themed day structure to share with you what I am lusting after at the moment! I can accept (with struggle) that until I get a job or unless santa really exists and really loves me it is unlikely that these items will be mine, but I think it will help to talk about them.

So first up is the Mulberry Effie Satchel 
I have been longing for a satchel/across the body bag for agessss and I absolutely love this new mulberry design. With a detachable strap it is like two bags in one! They have it in all different colours, but I really like this 'Bark Brown Velvet Suede'

Secondly I can't seem to get over this Return to Tiffany Bead Bracelet. I have a larger Return to Tiffany bracelet but don't wear it anymore as I find it too in your face, so I really like this tiny one!

As I had to give up my desire for a puffa I have kept my eyes peeled for a winter jacket.  Does anyone else feel like winter has been kinder to us this year? I know the leather sleeves are a bit overdone this year, but I like that isn't the entire sleeve. 72% wool too, so will keep me warm when the snow arrives.



Somedays I wish my existing 2008 MacBook will give up so I can have an excuse to buy the MacBook Air, but it's still going strong and for this reason, Macs are definitely the way. This is just beautiful...

Back to fashion related items, I want these River Island Ankle Boots. I never ever ever buy black boots because I always prefer the tan/brown version so I really need to just buy some black boots! These ones have taken my fancy.


Last, but not least I want a bob like this...

I have been growing my hair for four years and it is practically at the length I have always dreamed of, and now I want a bob... Why does this happen? I have the slowest growing hair in the history of mankind so this is a massive decision to make, but i recently bought Babyliss big hair and unfortunately on my long massive hair it didn't really work very well, but on my mum's bob it was absolutely amazing and I think this is what has swayed me! Most people are advising against because they have heard my woes over the last four years of hair growth and probably cant take much more. What are your thoughts? To bob or not to bob? Have any of you bobbed and regretted?

Obviously there are a million other things I want right now but these are top of my list! What are you lusting after at the moment?

Naomi

Ps I will be reviewing lots of new beauty items (By Terry Touche Veloutee, Lancome Hypnose Drama, Rimmel by Kate Lipstick, Dior skin care, Babyliss wave wand etc etc) in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment