Sunday 30 December 2012

Christmas Presents Edition

Hey guys!

I hope you all had a great Christmas and are now getting excited for NYE!  As a nosey parker, I have enjoyed reading other blogger's posts about their Christmas gifts, so I thought I would do one for our fellow nosey readers! These are some of my fave presents:

First up is a gift from my brother - A Ralph Lauren (his favourite brand) Newbury Shopper. I was shocked by the colour of this bag when I first opened it (a sort of lime-green/yellow), but I have grown to love it. I took it for a day out in Cardiff and it received lots of compliments! It reminds me of Blair Waldorf and the pop of colour she adds to her outfits. This is certainly a pop of colour! The smell of leather is divine and I love the embossed crest. All in all - good work brother! 




(He purchased the bag in the states, but it can be found in a not-so-daring colour at John Lewis

As you will discover, there was a bag theme to Christmas this year... I also received this Marc by Marc Jacobs  Ziplocker Sophie bag. I really wanted a cross-body bag and this was a perfect size and shape for my needs! There is a slight retro feel to this bag with the burnt orange and brown colours and gold hardware. Needless to say, I love this bag! 


Whilst searching for the cross-body bag of my dreams, I also fell in love with this Steve Madden black studded satchel. I think it looks really expensive and is a great size for an evening out when you just want to be hands free! I have tried to find a link for you, but have discovered that it is now sold out everywhere! A popular little number! 



Next up are some Bertie Chelsea Boots in a rusty red suede with black elastic. These have a perfect heel for me (most people would not even consider this to be a heel) and are really comfortable (whilst trying on - they have yet to be sprayed in preparation for this washout weather!). These also seem to be sold out so I cannot provide a link, soz!




The next present is a must-have Christmas perfume set - Chloé! I have had this scent before and absolutely love it! I think having a body lotion in the same scent is essential! It is long-lasting and empowers the scent! I love the box that it came in, perfect for storage of jewellery, nail varnishes etc. Also, I have now decided I love the name Chloé. 




Stepping away from the beauty/fashion presents, I also received this iTrip. I heard of these transmitters years ago and thought that they were illegal. But it seems like they are now totally legal. Basically you download an app for your iPhone which searches for a radio station which you then tune your car radio to and viola music straight from your iPhone/iPod played through your car speakers. A great present which will save time burning CDs that's for sure! 



So that's a summary of my favourite presents! What were yours? 

Love Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment